Friday, August 5, 2011

What could this be? (symptoms) Help please?!?!?

A few weeks ago i thought i might be pregnant, Than instead of a period it came a day late and was just spotting. I had a blood test around 3 days after the spotting finished(My period was meant to come on the 11th June instead came 12th june-and was spotting (It only lasted 3 days and didn't fill a liner was only when i wiped and was pink instead of red. I also had no cramps at all and usually i'm in terrible pain with my period and it usually is extremely heavy and lasts 5 days) I also have blue veins everywhere on my breasts and sides. My breasts have been sore since before june 12th and i have been tired,more hungry,exhausted,basically every pregnancy symptom there is instead of vomiting i had nausea. I have still taken pregnancy tests and there all negative and i took a blood test like i said before and still negative. I don't think im pregnant but what else could this be i also have two lump like things in my stomach where its really hard and like a lump and there sore and i keep feeling like my stomachs stretching and my stomach is getting bigger and thats all. My next periods expected in 4 days. If it doesn't come than im going back to the doctors (my doctor already knows all these symptoms i just wanna see what anyone else thinks) Sorry its all so confusing. (also my breasts are extremely sore! especially when i cough they hurt so much)

No comments:

Post a Comment