Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Severe cramping 10 days after unprotected sex. Am I pregnant?

I had my period June 13th to 19th. I had unprotected sex the 22nd and 23rd. Twice each night. He precame in me and possibly came in me. (he isn't sure). I've been wondering if I'm pregnant. I thought I had some symptoms last week but I think it was just my in my head. But today I noticed I'd be starving but every time I ate I could only eat a little then I'd feel full and then like an hour later I'd be hungry again. I feel really bloated today too. And just now I felt like I needed to go poop, I tried but nothing happend, and now I have REALLY bad cramps. Like the worst cramps of my life and it hurts to move or do anything. I never get cramps except the first day or two of my period. My period isn't do for another month and I already ovulated. Could this be my uterus getting bigger? Cause thTs what it feel like it could be. It's been 10 days since the sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment