Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What do you eat everyday?

I'm an active person. I got up early, had a cup of vanilla coffe with soy milk and stevia then rode my bike to Tai Chi class. After class I lifted weights for an hour and rode home. It's been hot and humid lately, even in the morning so I've been making smoothies a lot because I can use frozen fruit and frozen greens and add nutrients easily. Then I had ww pasta with marinara pesto bell pepper olive sauce for lunch and now I'm having sunflower seeds for a snack. I eat oatmeal with raisins and walnuts frequently. I eat a lot of different foods, switching it up a lot. I love mangoes, papayas, fresh pineapple. At the Farmers Market last Saturday I got fresh basil and a big bunch of collards grown without pesticides.

No comments:

Post a Comment