Thursday, August 11, 2011

Alcohol poisoning? terrible stomach ache still?

HI! thursday night i went out to a bar and got my usual drink...sex on the beach, a double. i had all together 5 glasses...one of which i spilled about half way through so 4 and a half. my usually amount of this same drink when i go out ranges from 5 to 6 and of course i get drunk but am always okay and never vomit or anything. the first 2 drinks i had the male bar tender made and they tasted stronger then a double shot so i think he made them slightly stronger. well after the first one i was able to feel it....anyway to the point by my 5th glass i was so drunk i passed out at the bar and spilled the rest of it and was kicked out. i got home threw up twice and then fell asleep for about 4 hours. i woke up and had to sleep in my bathroom cause i kept throwing up..hardly anything though just yellowish stomach acid and in between throwing up i had the runs but each time hardly anything at all came out. i felt awful. by late morning (friday) i tried to drink water and eat bread and i could not it continued to come up almost immediately it was not until about 5 friday night that i was able to drink and keep some soup down. but my stomach hurt awful still....and it still hurt saturday but i made myself eat...well today is sunday and i thought that i was fine when i woke up i was hungry so i ate and now my stomach is in alot of pain again. i dont understand why. should i see a doctor or wait this out? any one who has experienced this or knows please help me. thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment