Thursday, August 11, 2011

What does he want from me? (Is he genuinely interested or not?)?

There's this really great guy who is very caring and a total gentleman (he's genuinely like that). However, when I think about his personality, he's almost perfect, but... We have no intellectual connection and I've begun to think that he wants a quiet and simple girl who never expresses her opinion. Maybe I'm just overly curious person, so I don't understand the fact that he has no curiosity about my point of view. I often ask what he thinks about different topics, but he never asks me these things. Yes, he often asks if I'm hungry and what I'd like to eat and where should we go and he notices when I'm suddenly sad or just thoughtful, but it's not enough... I guess I am too demanding, but intellectual connection is extremely important to me. Even if I don't agree with significant others opinion. Now I'm afraid that it shows lack of interest, esp. because it seems like he only wants to cuddle. I actually hinted once that I think he only wants to have sex with me (since he sometimes makes very suggestive jokes), and he was very offended. He said that in that case it would mean that he had been lying to me all this time and he would never lie to me. Which seems true, he is sometimes surprisingly honest (for example, he said that although I'm almost perfect in his eyes, he'd like if my breasts were a bit smaller). Basically, he confuses me. I can see that either he doesn't want ONLY sex or he's just very patient (he has never crossed the line...or at least yet). But if he doesn't want sex, then why he acts like he's uninterested? Or maybe he doesn't act uninterested, maybe he's just not that curious as a person?

No comments:

Post a Comment