Monday, August 8, 2011

Am I losing weight because of this?

For the past two weeks, my meals have been very small. For breakfast, I'll have a bowl of special k strawberry cereal or rice krispies and v8. For lunch a food from morning star (I'm a vegetarian by the way) and it'd be very small and a glass of v8. For dinner, also another small food from morning star and a glass of v8 haha. I'd just eat 3 small meals a day without being hungry at all. Plus, i'd spend 2-4 hours swimming everyday. And I'd some times walk from the pool to my friend's house and his house which is about 1/4 of a mile away and we'd have to walk up a big hill to get there. Some times, we'll walk around our small town and walk a mile and a half for 2 hours. Lately, I noticed my stomach getting smaller and I lost an inch off my waist. Any chance I could lose more?

No comments:

Post a Comment