Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Does he like me?! What should I do?

My friend and I have a girl’s night out at Downtown Disney every Friday night. (Half of my family works at Disneyland, so that’s usually my "Hang out spot"). I love eating at this Jazz Kitchen they have, and there is a cute guy who works there. Every single time I come in he always notices me walk in the door and smiles at me. When I first started going there, he had my order and he was coming to find the name printed on the receipt. I had NO idea he would remember my name though. The next time I went there he said "It's Anastasia, right?", and then he asked me how I was doing and started a little conversation with me. He always comes to ask me if I need anything, and how my food was. He always opens the door for me, and he smiles at me every time he looks at me (we look at each other a lot)... Sometimes he even brings me a bag of beignets (it’s like a doughnut covered in powdered sugar). He is so sweet. Do you think he likes me? If you think he does, what should I do? I don't really want to bother him while he's working. And Disney employees aren't allowed to give or accept numbers or anything like that while they're working. Any ideas and suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment