Saturday, August 6, 2011

Did this guy just forget me or what?

I was on vacation at the beach a few days back. At night there is a place where all the teenagers hang out and flirt. Me and my best friend met these two guys. She didn't like either of them but me and this one guy had a really strong connection. We ended up having a fun night together making jokes and laughing at other nervous guys around. When the night was dying out me and my besty went to go get doughnuts. I came back and brought him and his friend one and they were really excited and he hugged me through the car window. I was texting him and we tried to meet up at the beach but his friend was the one with the car and his friend liked my besty but my besty did NOT want to hang out with his friend. Sooooo we texted and talked on the phone and were sad that we didnt get to hang out on the beach that night because of ours friends not wanting to let us hang out. The next morning he texted me the whole way home and called me pretty and told me to be safe and told me about his baseball game. Then he suddenly in the middle of conversation stopped replying. And i texted him a few times saying "did you forget me already? " "did you disapear?" and it's been a week and i've heard nothing. it went from complete love to nothing. did he forget about me? did he meet someone else? i'm so confused and sad. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment