Thursday, August 4, 2011

Am I Too Tall for Heels?

Hello, I'm 14 and a half, turning fifteen on August. I'm 5'9. Am I too tall for heels? I bought these beautiful leather wedges (4-5 inches) I'm not sure. I liked the way it elongated my legs, but now that I bought it, I can't seem to wear it in public. I'm scared people might think I'm some kind of freak? Do you think I shouldn't wear something that high? Would people laugh at me when they see me? I'm really conscious about my height and I realized buying the heels was a big mistake, since all I could think about now is how much of a giant I'd look if I wear them. I mean, should I or should I not wear them? Sorry for this question; just thought I'd let it out. It's been bothering me for awhile. PS: Don't answer if you have nothing nice to say. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment