Saturday, August 6, 2011

Am i pregnant, help please urgent!?!?

me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex twice but only one time for a very long time, he said he didn't *** inside me but still theres that precum.. and now im 2 weeks late for my period, i have bad gas and my boobs kill. also only at night do i start to feel sick im fine during the day until night and my appetite is werid i feel hungry but when i see food i dont want it anymore, my periods are usually irregular so i dont know if this whole 2 week thing is a big deal but it just seems werid that these symptoms are coming along with it and i dont know if they are period symptoms but they have been occurring for 2 weeks now and i feel like i should of started by now, plus when i have my period i breakout before and i havent yet.. it just seems werid anyone have any thoughts on what they think is wrong with me and if i could be pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment