Thursday, August 4, 2011

I dont get enough food stamps, what can i do?

food stamps is a complete joke as i only get 15 dollars a month to feed myself, i live alone and pay 400 dollars a month for rent and 60 bucks for phone+internet, i work a full time minimum wage job and its still not enough, i am embarrassed to say this but i just try to eat one meal a day so ill have enough food just to feed myself, i have to go to food pantries and get donations from my family, its so embarrassing to have to ask them for food, so what in the hell can i do? ive been at my job for 4 years now and don't plan on quitting because there's defiantly no other jobs where i live, its so sad to have to write this but its true, i have lost over 39 pounds this month (which is good) but im always hungry, but im not fat at all and im not an obsessive eater. every time my family comes over i have to tell them they cant eat or drink anything because im always afraid i wont have anything els. so what can i do? i have already applied for every benefit i can, what els is there to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment